Still looking for the perfect Valentine’s day outfit? Check out what Motel Rocks has to offer, here are three reasons why I’m loving Motel Rocks right now! Hint: Valentine’s Day apparel is number two!
1. You can get 15% off with the discount code “fashionscoop.”
2. They have tons of spirited apparel
Tights, Pamela Mann- $18, Dress- $60, Romper- $100
3. There is a contest right now to win 10,000 pounds to Motel Rocks! I know that’s British currency, but I believe it is open internationally. It ends on February 18th, so be sure to enter before then! Click here to enter now on Facebook.
*Pictures from Motel Rocks
Just like the pairing of wine and cheese, lipstick is better as part of a duo. The color you paint your lips looks smarter when you complement it with the right outfit. Here are five dresses for Valentine’s Day, coupled up with their lipstick mate. You will definitely seal the night with a passionate kiss in any of these styles.
1. Piperlime, Pim + Larkin- $90, Sephora, Korres “Natural Pink 13″- $18
2. Modcloth, $80, Sephora, Makeup Forever “Red”- $19
3. TheOutnet.com, Thakoon- $275, Sephora, Bite “Apple Red”- $24
4. RicketyRack.com- $120, Sephora, K Von D “Backstage Bambi”- $19
5. Windsor- $34, Sephora, Nars “Honolulu Honey”- $26
If none of these colors suit your fancy check out selection at StudioGearCosmetics.com and score 10% off with discount code- FSB13